40213RE: Re: [BS game] Day 15 - makushita results

  • eswayne2009
    Nov 25, 2013

      Colleen,

      Thank you for your friendship.

      Emmett

      ---In bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com, <marushiki2000@...> wrote:

      <Bout 5 - Yoohoo (ms12E) 10 [9-6] Uwatedashinage kamogawa (ms18E) 7 [8-7] Yoohoo
      <I will provide the official announcement after day 15, but I can
      <safely say now that I will intai after this bout.  At least I
      <can go out with a KK.  Thanks to everyone that has made this
      <thing we call Bench Sumo happen over the years.  Yoohoo!!

      Frost Brother the basho will not be the same without you.

      I hope after a small break you will return to us,

      Marushiki
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic