39982RE: Re: [BS game] coming out of retirement!

  • takanorappa
    Oct 6, 2013

       I don't believe that is the problem Kawika is having.  The link to the "Create A Sumogames Player Login" on the http://be chump.sumogames.de site is simply pointing to the wrong link.  When Kawika goes to bench sumo

      ---In bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com, <bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Sorry for the delay in responding, I have been busy of late....

      As others have mentioned, you need to go to <benchsumo.sumogames.de>
      (not .com!)

      All the very best,

      Jezz / Jejima