39980GTB Kyushu- long and important at times..

  • motidi
    Oct 5, 2013

      PLEASE NOTE- READ THIS-IMPORTANT!!Due to a rumor that the banzuke is published a week earlier in local publications in Japan, the deadline is moving to a week before the banzuke is published, so you have about 18 days.. READ THIS!!

      Twas night in old Cheshire, I spotted a man

      Climbing a hill just to show that he can

      With hair wild and free and gigantic mustache

      And eyes of an owl with a very bad rash.

      "Where are you going?" I asked him at once

      "I'm late for a date,"  said the comical dunce.

      "A date with a lady?" I asked with a snort

      "A date with my fate,"   he answered in short.

      "Pray tell me some more, may I join you as well?"

      "Tis frightening and scary and harder than hell"

      "This fascinates me and I shall not fear

      For I have seen things that will put worms in your ear"

      "Follow then quickly there's no time for tea

      For I go in search of the famed GTB!"

      I froze in my tracks and my pants I did pee,

      For I'm ready for all, but not GTB!!!

      I turned and I ran back as fast as I could

      Hoping what I had heard I had misunderstood,

      I stopped and looked back at the man on the hill

      He flew to the sky, the ugly bastard.

      Yes, It''s time to enter your GTB November 2013 guesses!!

      Rules: Guess the Banzuke. We'll fix the messes!!

      Tiebreakers - Most total guesses, then, we check the banzuke backwards - getting the lower half right will be more important now. The most correct guesses in the last ten places will win the tiebreaker. If still tied , we go up a ranking at a time like a penalty shootout.
      It's up to you to check if you are on the list of entries. that is elementaries. It's going to be your fault if you don't check the vault.  No late entries will be accepted from sentries. You have about two weeks, even if you are Greeks!!

      For rules, standings and post-temporary English Poetry stuff:
      http://www.dichne.com/Guess.htm

      For the entry form:
      http://sumodb.sumoga...b/GTBEntry.aspx

      For the "new" archives:
      http://sumodb.sumoga...gtbarchive.aspx

      The Art of Poetry:
      http://doesnotrhyme.dork

      Deadline- Saturday, October 19th , 2013 at 18:00 GMT ("Great Minds Think ")

      Kintamayama, Doitsuyama, Andoreasu(no yama), and Chaucer