39957RE: Oshirokita Intai from Bench Sumo

  • sakana2k4
    Sep 30, 2013

      This is a sad announcement, but we're already waiting for the future makushita who will bear your shikona.

      Are you opening a chanko-nabe restaurant on the sumogames server ? :))

      Best wishes !

      ---In bench_sumo@yahoogroups.com, <marushiki2000@...> wrote:

      OH NO!!!!

      You will be greatly missed.  !!!!  Its been a pleasure having you around the Dohyo.

      Colleen (AKA Marushiki)