OUR JOURNALS IN 2013: DONATE & SUPPORT

  • Borislav Toshev
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2013
      OUR JOURNALS IN 2013

      BULGARIAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE AND EDUCATION POLICY (BJSEP)

      The journal will meet 2013 with its Volume 7 completed in two issues.

      We rely on the support of our community to improve the quality of the journal and to increase its circularity and visibility.
      http://bjsep.org/index.php?page=9

      Click on the "Donate" button above to make a secure online donation via PayPal (Note: You can donate through PayPal using a credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.)
      ==============================
      VENETS: THE BELOGRADCHIK JOURNAL FOR LOCAL HISTORY, CULTURAL HERITAGE AND FOLK STUDIES

      The journal will meet 2013 with its Volume 4 completed in three issues.

      http://www.venets.org/index.php?page=15

      Click on the "Donate" button above to make a secure online donation via PayPal (Note: You can donate through PayPal using a credit card even if you don't have a PayPal account.)
      CHEMISTRY: BULGARIAN JOURNAL OF SCIENCE EDUCATION

      The journal will meet 2013 with its Volume 22 completed in six issues.

      We rely on the support of our community to improve the quality of the journal and to increase its circularity and visibility.
      You may use the above mentioned donate buttons (for BJSEP or Venets); please take into account our 'become a friend' initiative as well: