Belly Wrestling In Glasgow

  • robscot12001
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 27, 2001
      Are there any guys out there with big bellies who
      are into belly wrestling/gut barging, the
      hairier/bigger the belly the better.<br><br>I am also into Sumo
      style wrestling and can provide a place to
      wrestle.l<br><br>If you are interested please leave a message.
    • boogerface120012000
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 14, 2002
        billyar:<br>saw your pics they're great! How'd you get your belly so big? Any tips?
      • bellycious
        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 24, 2002