Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.

  • bbwsadra
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2007
      Hi Yahoo! Groups.I'm sunny. First,let me tell you a story ,BEFORE OR
      AFTER SEX.

      A little boy walks up to his father and says, "Dad, what does a pussy
      look like?"
      Father responds, "well son, before or after sex?"
      Son, "Well, before?"
      Father, "picture a tulip with all the petals son."
      Son, "well what about after?"
      Father, "Picture a bull dog eating mayonnaise!"

      I knew you on yahoo and be touched by your profile.I appreciate you
      very much. I am a sexy and lovely native woman.

      Here is my photo online, If you would like to make friend with me,
      please check it and leave me yours.Come on baby,don't give up.
      Nice day!I will be right here waiting for you .

      my pqage:
      http://blueboye.bravehost.com/

      See my sexual pics:
      http://topgirl.bravehost.com/