Hi

  • chambord25
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2001
      So, let's get some conversation in here! Someone, anyone pick a topic! Wresting! Sumo! Anything!
    • stockinglover5
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 9, 2001
        Anyone fancy meeting up to go belly to belly in London? Mail me on stockinglover5@...
      • tonicaballo
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 9, 2001
          any pics out there of really big bellies getting sbp or mounted, post in gallery
        • robscot12001
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 25, 2001
          • chambord25
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 26, 2001
              Hey Rob-<br><br>Well, I'm into sumo, almost any
              type of wrestling- maybe not the WWF type, but along
              the lines of Greco-Roman and whatnot, and also
              gut-barging. Would love to chat- feel free to exchange email
              anytime.
            • stockinglover5
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 28, 2001
                Either of you want to chat email me on stockinglover5@...
              • robscot12001
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 31, 2001
                  Would love some sumo or gut barging with u. Have you got a pic, if so you can email me at fatbob@....
                • robscot12001
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 27, 2001
                    Are there any guys out there with big bellies who
                    are into belly wrestling/gut barging, the
                    hairier/bigger the belly the better.<br><br>I am also into Sumo
                    style wrestling and can provide a place to
                    wrestle.l<br><br>If you are interested please leave a message.
                  • boogerface120012000
                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 14 3:32 PM
                      billyar:<br>saw your pics they're great! How'd you get your belly so big? Any tips?
                    • bellycious
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 24 2:33 AM