***HISTORY OF MARTIAL ARTS IN HAWAI`I***

  • ipcfighter
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9 1:24 AM
      ***HISTORY OF MARTIAL ARTS IN HAWAI`I***

      ALOHA! WE'RE INVITING YOU TO JOIN THE BJ PENN FAN CLUB!

      (Be sure to visit our photo album titled,
      'HISTORY OF MARTIAL ARTS IN HAWAII'.
      We now have over 200 photos in this special tribute to our local
      legends of martial arts.
      So, whether your a kumu, sensei, guru, sifu, student or competitor,
      we're sure you'll appreciate this treasure of historical and rare
      photos of Hawaii's rich martial arts history!
      There are also photo album trbutes of Hawaii's boxing stars, boxing
      legends, mixed martial arts fighters, sumo legends and pro wrestlers.
      Be sure to read the captions!!!
      We've put in a lot of time and research so you can read the history
      of each of these combat arts/sports.
      We hope you enjoy them as much as we did!)

      BJ Penn is a MIXED MARTIAL ARTS competitor from Wainaku, Hilo,
      Hawai'i.
      He was the first NON Brazilian, black belt to win the Brazilian jiu-
      jitsu World Championships('MUNDIALS'), in Rio.

      mahalo nui loa

      Sincerely,

      Shane McFarland

      and

      Joshua Sojot, Club Founders

      If you do not wish to join the babyjaypennfanclub > , please >
      ignore this invitation. > >

      SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups: Because Yahoo! > Groups values your
      privacy, > it is a violation of our service rules for > moderators to
      abuse this > invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, >
      please notify us > at abuse@yahoogroups.com > > Your use of Yahoo!
      Groups is subject to > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ > >