belly wrestling

  • bellywrestler
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 19, 2001
      Welcome to the Yahoo! Message Board for belly wrestling
    • chambord25
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 7, 2001
        So, let's get some conversation in here! Someone, anyone pick a topic! Wresting! Sumo! Anything!
      • stockinglover5
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 9, 2001
          Anyone fancy meeting up to go belly to belly in London? Mail me on stockinglover5@...
        • tonicaballo
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 9, 2001
            any pics out there of really big bellies getting sbp or mounted, post in gallery
          • robscot12001
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 25, 2001
            • chambord25
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 26, 2001
                Hey Rob-<br><br>Well, I'm into sumo, almost any
                type of wrestling- maybe not the WWF type, but along
                the lines of Greco-Roman and whatnot, and also
                gut-barging. Would love to chat- feel free to exchange email
                anytime.
              • stockinglover5
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 28, 2001
                  Either of you want to chat email me on stockinglover5@...
                • robscot12001
                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 31, 2001
                    Would love some sumo or gut barging with u. Have you got a pic, if so you can email me at fatbob@....
                  • robscot12001
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 27, 2001
                      Are there any guys out there with big bellies who
                      are into belly wrestling/gut barging, the
                      hairier/bigger the belly the better.<br><br>I am also into Sumo
                      style wrestling and can provide a place to
                      wrestle.l<br><br>If you are interested please leave a message.
                    • boogerface120012000
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 14, 2002
                        billyar:<br>saw your pics they're great! How'd you get your belly so big? Any tips?
                      • bellycious
                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 24, 2002