om a preprint

  • Toshihiko Ono
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 8:52 PM
      Dir Sir/Madam:

      I am a physicist being interested in the problems of existence and
      phenomena, and have recently created this Existence list. I would
      like to take this opportunity to introduce the following preprint in
      the Lanl-archive (quant-ph):

      First version:
      http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/9906130

      Overview:
      http://xxx.lanl.gov/abs/quant-ph/9912021

      Illustration:
      http://homepage2.nifty.com/physics/

      It unifies classical mechanics and quantum mechanics into one. I
      think that it has an intimate relationship with Bohmian mechanics.

      Thank you for your attention.

      Sincerely,
      Toshihiko Ono