new member me

  • leo vuyk
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
      Hi Jeff, Eric and Hakan2,

      I am a new member.

      I like this Bell/Bohm issue, because I constructed a causal
      outline of a new TOE, which incorporate a lot of ideas of
      Bell and Bohm. see; http://home.planet.nl/~vuyk0022/

      So I would be pleased to defend these ideas.

      Leo Vuyk.
    • leo vuyk
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
        Hi Hakan, thanks for your kind reaction.

        Leo.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2000
          Hi and welcome Leo,