Re: Bohm vs. Bohm's pilot wave

  • philwarnell
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2006
      Hi all,

      I'm not sure if this board is still up or has been abandoned. All I
      see in recent posts are what appears to be ads. I found my way here
      by way of Professor Goldstien's web site which lists this as link. I
      have been for many years a interested observer of the quantum
      foundations issue. I have also read and thought much about the
      DeBroglie-Bohm Pilot wave explaination. So if there are any still out
      there or if it has moved to a new location I would be interested to
      hear and perhaps join the dialogue.

      Regards,

      Phil