yeah I was hoping for a silver bullet but I kinda knew what I had to do.the wire harness is pretty bad maybe ill just redo the whole thing piece by piecereichstall
I had this problem when I connected a hydraulic valve direct to one battery on my 825. Everything has to be connected through the ground switch. I wouldbeardenengr
There is only one solution and you already named it......No telling what kind of junk someone did.......people are notorious for doing as little as possible toarlingtontractors
Belarus Tractor Club
Welcome to a Group that owns or has interest in the Belarus Family of Tractors.
We are a small group. I am guessing the population that owns these tractors is small as well.
All the more reason to share into and photos of our prized possessions so we can continue to utilize them, enjoy them...and save us time and effort.
- Oct 31, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members can hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.