1291Another email from Yuri Dorn

  • sho6md
    Nov 18, 2008
      I thought that others might be interested in this one too.

      Shoshana

      Hello All,

      Jewish Community of Belarus is happy to announce opening of two new
      Holocaust memorials in November. The first monument will be opened
      in village Smolyarka of Bereza region of Brest province on October 23,
      2008
      at 1.30 p.m. This memorial will commemorate a death of more than
      3,000 Jews
      from Bereza-Kartuzskaya ghetto.

      Second memorial is scheduled to be opened in village Bogushevichy of
      Berezinski region of Minsk province on November 24, 2008 at 12 p.m.
      This memorial will commemorate the execution of 380 Jews-residents of
      village Bogushevichy.Please feel to contact me with any questions
      regarding these ivents.

      Best regards,

      Yuri Dorn
      Coordinator of Jewish Heritage