1274Hi all

  • zvi mann
    Oct 6, 2007
      On the conclusion of The High Holidays I am trying to send over by e-mail my fathers book at the Gates of Moscow.
      I was asked by some members to do it and finally I think I found a way. This is the best I could do at this moment.
      The book was translated from French and not Yiddish, it has rather a large iintreduction since it has 2 other volumes( that were not translated to English).
      If you are willing to read more I am sure that I will improve my technic of sending and with the hope that it will get better and better. So.. please tell me
      Yours
      Zvi Mann