OUTLET - Save up to 55% off selected Iteams

  • Doutzen kroes Doutzen kroes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2013
      Signup Our Direct Email Offers

      Don't like to hear from us opt out unsubscribe from this list
       Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.

      www.offersnoffers.com Best offers and discounts

      http://www.offersnoffers.com/%c2%a0Visit for Below Offers

      3 DAYS ONLY - Save up to 50% off selected items, only at sears.ca!
      BIG KENMORE® SALE! - Save up to 20% off selected items at sears.ca!
      Save up to 25% off selected outdoor toys only at sears.ca/outlet!!
      OUTLET - Save up to 55% off selected women's sandals at sears.ca/outlet while quantities last!
      We already have 600 subscribers who visit to get emails from our side for any offers and discounts we have. Our offers are accurate but must be shopped when it is running actively. Be a member and opt in for our new letters.
      You can share our email on facebook, tweeter and forward to any of your friends and family.

      MAY 2013

      SHARE THIS

      Share this email
      Follow on Twitter
      Join on Facebook

      * Copyright © 2013 Offers and Discounts, All rights reserved.
                                          Yahoo List

      Our mailing address is:

      Offers and Discounts
      New York, NYNew York, NY 10001

      Add us to your address book

      unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences