Privet

  • krokodil_g
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 1999
      Hi. My name is Gena, 21, I was born and raised in
      Minsk. Went to school #108, lived in "Partizansky Raion"
      Came to US in 1989. Would like to get in touch with
      other people from or in Minsk. Hey, maybe someone who
      knew me is out htere and will read this...<br><br>So
      if you are a good person, from or in Minsk right
      now, write to me at krokodil_gena@...