Re: Just curious

  • minchanka1
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      This is very nice of you to host a girl from
      Belarus. Where do you live? I met some families in D.C.
      area who took part in that program.<br>If you are
      planning on giving her clothes, think fall and winter
      times. I am sure she will get enough t-shirts and shorts
      from you, but she would need jeans and jackets at home
      for the most of the year. Think practical and
      comfortable. If you have questions, email me at
      natashenks@...