Just curious

  • bigdeano123
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2001
      My wife and I are hosting a child from Belarus
      this summer for a period of roughly 8 weeks. on her
      return we are allowed to prepare to large duffel bags
      (approx. 70 lbs each) for her to return with. I would like
      to start getting things for her now but am unsure of
      what items will truely help. Please anyone can you
      give us some advice?<br><br>Thank you,