Thank you!!!

  • aeropecora
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2001
      Thanks for your answer and excuse me again for
      the english...<br>I'm interested in the club because
      my friends and me are organizing a trip to minsk so
      we wanted to know some people there..... nothing
      more and nothing less. I'm never on the club because I
      have to work every day and when I'm free I like to go
      out because I hate staying all day in front of a
      computer. Here it's always sunny and hot so I can't stay
      closed in a boring room.... sorry!<br> Stefano