Snoveem Godom vsyo.

  • nobbee2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2001
      Menya zovoot 'Nobby', ee ya jheevoo v Ooelce
      (Velookobreetania). Menya jhena u ya preeyooteet dva malcheekee. Onee
      zovoot Alexander Sascha Dorochovitsch ee Yuri
      Olchovitsch. Onee v Grodnoy shkolye, ee onee pyatnatsat u
      cheternatsat god. Ktonneebood znayet onee? <br><br>My name is
      'Nobby', and I live in Wales (Great Britain). My wife and
      I foster two children. Their names are Alexander
      Sascha Dorochovitsch and Yuri Olchovitsch. They go to a
      school in Grodno, and they are 15 and 14 years old. Does
      anyone know them?