Hello from Chicago

  • bluelotus_us
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 10:03 AM
      Hello Friends,<br><br> I am a software engineer
      from Chicago who has a deep interest in the culture
      and people of all the<br> eastern and central
      european countries. I am also a partner in a software
      consulting firm. I am trying to<br> combine my personal
      interest in the region with my profession by considering
      hiring talented people<br> (software engineers) who
      would like to do some exciting work in the United
      States.<br><br> With this in mind I thought I will make a posting
      here. I would like to visit the country after I
      have<br> collected some information about the availability
      of English speaking software professionals.<br><br>
      For me, this will a wonderful opportunity to combine
      both my personal and professional goals in one
      trip.<br><br> If any of you in this club can help me, or if you
      know someone who can help me, I will really
      just a business message. I am very very interested in
      making friends too. So please write to me if you want to
      be my friend OR if you can help me in finding good
      people for my company. I would love to hear from
      everybody!!!!<br><br> Please send replies directly to my email address
      bluelotus_us@...