Frances Hurwitz

  • Nina Rutledge
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
      Toby and Gandhi Hurwitz's mom, Frances, was killed in a car accident.
      Services will be in Newark, DE, details are still being worked out, but
      might be this Sunday. I'll post when I know.

      www.NinaAmaya.com
    • greg wilson
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
        yes, i heard. i love her so much. she taught me how to enjoy reading
        fiction just for the sake of it. saw her this last june for the first time
        in years. my heart goes out to Toby and Gandhi. fuck, this sucks.

        >From: Nina Rutledge <nina@...>
        >To: behs@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [behs] Frances Hurwitz
        >Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 10:18:28 -0400
        >
        >Toby and Gandhi Hurwitz's mom, Frances, was killed in a car accident.
        >Services will be in Newark, DE, details are still being worked out, but
        >might be this Sunday. I'll post when I know.
        >

        >www.NinaAmaya.com

        The next generation of Search´┐Żsay hello!
        http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG
      • maleveque@cs.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
          Oh, how awful - she was such a lovely person. If it is Sunday, I will certainly go, so do keep us posted. If anyone wants to carpool from Baltimore, I will have room in my car.
          Anne LeVeque

          In a message dated 9/19/2006 10:29:37 AM Eastern Standard Time, nina@... writes:
          Toby and Gandhi  Hurwitz's mom, Frances, was killed in a car accident.
          Services will be in Newark, DE, details are still being worked out, but
          might be this Sunday. I'll post when I know.

        • Rik Newton-Treadway

            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
              Thanks Nina

              I understand their pain been
              7months since I lost my mom

              If I can do anything let me know

              Rik

              Nina Rutledge wrote:

              Toby and Gandhi Hurwitz's mom, Frances, was killed in a car accident.
              Services will be in Newark, DE, details are still being worked out, but
              might be this Sunday. I'll post when I know.

              www.NinaAmaya. com

            • hugh POCOCK
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
                how terrible,my thoughts are with Toby and Gandhi, I remember Frances
                as part of the glue that bound us together

                love,
                Hugh

              • maleveque@cs.com
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
                  The other people in the car with Frances were Norman Henley, whom some of you may know as a dear friend of Frances' for many years, and Ephraim Oduche, who was driving. Both of those men have been in the hospital - I'm told that Norman may be discharged soon, but Ephraim was very seriously injured. Both of them are longtime members of the church my mom goes to.
                  Please keep both of them in your thoughts and prayers, along with Tobias, Gandhi, and Frances' grandchildren.
                  -Anne
                • Julie Fisher
                  Message 8 of 8 , Sep 19, 2006
                    Man I'm sorry to hear this. She was clearly a big part of a lot of peoples' lives. I'm sorry I didn't know her. Sending good energy to Tobias and Gandhi.