We Process \ Transfer

  • Magna
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 3, 2007
      Hi All,

      We are starting our processes of finalizing candidates for filing of
      H1 visas for the year 2007-08

      Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with Offices and development
      centers in USA, Europe and India.

      Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Company. You could learn
      more about us at www.magnai.com or www.magna.in

      We are in need of candidates having the following skill sets:

      1. Dot Net
      2. Java/J2EE - Websphere, EJB, JDBC, Hybernate, Springs
      3. DBAs – Oracle, SQL, Sybase
      4. ETL – Business Objects, DWH
      5. SAP – FICO, HR, ABAP
      6. Admin – Unix, Linux, Tivoli, AIX, Solaris
      7. C, C++ on Unix
      8. Mainframes – Cool Gen, Natural Adabas, PL/1
      9. Testers – QTP, Winrunner, Loadrunner

      Primary Requirements:

      1. Engineering Degree
      2. Good communication skills
      3. Minimum of 3+ years of hands on experience in relevant skills

      Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a
      Competitive salary and benefits.

      If you are interested in joining Magna Infotech in the USA, please
      email us your update resume at the earliest to ajay@...

      Thanks
      Magna Infotech, Chennai
      Ph. 42145880 or 28191486
      Mobile: 9444786284
      www.magnai.com
      www.magna.in
    • Magna

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 2, 2007
            Hi All,

            We are starting our processes of finalizing candidates for filing of
            H1 visas for the year 2007-08

            Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with Offices and development
            centers in USA, Europe and India.

            Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified Company. You could learn
            more about us at www.magnai.com or www.magna.in

            We are in need of candidates having the following skill sets:

            1. Dot Net
            2. Java/J2EE - Websphere, EJB, JDBC, Hybernate, Springs
            3. DBAs â€" Oracle, SQL, Sybase
            4. ETL â€" Business Objects, DWH
            5. SAP â€" FICO, HR, ABAP
            6. Admin â€" Unix, Linux, Tivoli, AIX, Solaris
            7. C, C++ on Unix
            8. Mainframes â€" Cool Gen, Natural Adabas, PL/1
            9. Testers â€" QTP, Winrunner, Loadrunner