PERL , My/SQL Job Opening In Chennai 3+Years

  • IT Jobs
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Hi,

      We are having Hot Job Opening in Chennai for PERL
      The candidates must have 3 years Exp in PERL
      Work Location: Chennai, T Nagar.

      Exp: 3+Y to 9+Y ( We have Openings for SSA, TL, PL, PM & onsite also)
      Skill: Perl, My/SQL
      Good to have Postgres, My/SQL, PERL, OO Perl

      More Info:
      Technically strong in design & design patterns, UML or other modeling
      techniques .
      Must be strong in WEB application concepts and hands on with Web-app
      development.
      Must have experience in Postgres, MySQL, PERL, OOPerl experience is
      must. Oracle hands on preferred.
      Must have good experience in UNIX, LINUX .
      Should have good communication skills with hands on experience in
      handling team and also to do coding whenever required.

      Please send the resume to Chennaijobs@..., Chennaijobs @...
      Please provide this info for a faster processing.
      Name:
      Cell:
      Current company:
      Current Location: