Q: Output line gt 80 characters?

  • mschenden
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2003
      Hello,

      I know I've done this before, but I can't seem to find a solution
      right now. I am trying to print an output line that is greater than
      80 characters and perl is wrapping the output to a second line. Seems
      that I had set a width or some variable in the past to get this to
      work, however I have lost all my previous code (don't ask!). I am on
      an NT machine if that matters. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

      Regards,
      Mark