Very urgent req of Candidates with Valid H-1B Visa

  • Nandini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2006
      Hi All,

      Magna Infotech is a premier IT company with offices and development
      centers in USA, Europe and India. In India, Magna Infotech has offices
      in Hyderabad, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta and Pune.

      Magna Infotech is an ISO 9001:2000 certified company. You could learn
      more about Magna at www.magnai.com.

      Magna Infotech is looking for candidates experienced with the
      following skill sets for our USA operations:

      · Oracle – PL/SQL, Pro*C, ETL, certification is a plus
      · Oracle Apps. – Technical and Functional
      · Database Administration – Oracle Apps, Oracle 9i/10G, Sybase
      · Java – EJB, Swing, Struts, Portal, Hibernate on Weblogic/Websphere
      · .NET – VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Winforms, certification preferred
      · Tivoli Administration (preferably with AIX)
      · Websphere/Weblogic Administration with Solaris
      · SAP – Functional FI/CO, HR modules
      · EAI - Manugistics
      · Data Warehousing - Informatica, Cognos, Ab Initio, Business Objects

      We would ideally like the candidate to have the following:

      · A degree from a reputed university
      · A minimum of 4+ years of paid work experience in the field of
      expertise
      · Excellent communication and inter-personal skills

      If you have the required skills and are interested in joining Magna
      Infotech in the USA, please email us your update resumé at the
      earliest along with the following details @:nandini@...

      Your total IT experience:
      Your skill sets:
      Your current location:
      Your contact number:
      Expected salary in US Dollars:
      Your visa details, if any:

      Magna Infotech offers a compensation package that includes a
      competitive salary and benefits. We will be happy to provide you with
      more information once we hear from you.

      Thanks
      Nandini
      Magna Infotech, Chennai