Re: [beginning_perl] Digest Number 37

  • Neeraj Malve
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
      hi guys,

      1 wrong question to right Group!!!

      Can anybody suggest me any good Coaching class/person who can teach perl??
      please reply.

      thanks
      neeraj.

      beginning_perl@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      Send the freshest Spring Flowers with a FREE vase from only $29.99!
      Flowers are hand picked and shipped direct from the grower. Freshness
      guaranteed for 7 days or your money back!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/YykvkC/sZ2HAA/3jkFAA/ndFolB/TM

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Re: Perl Newbie
      From: "xrraj"

      Message: 1
      Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:55:55 -0000
      From: "xrraj"
      Subject: Re: Perl Newbie

      use "constant" module

      example:

      use constant PI => 4 * atan2(1, 1);
      use constant DEBUG => 0;

      raymond raj

      --- In beginning_perl@yahoogroups.com, "Andrew"
      wrote:
      > Hello, Andrew here
      >
      > I am working on my first couple of major PERL programs, and I find
      > myself wanting to create constants that are readable to subroutines
      > or subordinate objects, but cannot be changed by them. The only
      > reference to constants I've seen in documentation is the description
      > of PERL's pre-defined constants. I fear I cannot implement my own...
      > or can I?

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Win an evening with the Indian cricket captain: Yahoo! India Promos.

    • xrraj
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2004
        where are you from ?

        raymond raj.x