Perl and Microsoft Access

  • axmosharraf
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
      Hi!
      I am new to this forum.
      I am working on Perl 5.6.1 using Microsoft Access as database and
      the platform is Windows XP. What I am want to do is to access the
      Microsoft access database through perl on my webpage. Actually I
      have a registration form and I want to insert the form field through
      Perl in Ms Access database. I have tried to install win32-odbc but
      it didn't work with the perl module i have right now. Can Anybody
      give me the idea how to accomplish this task. This kind of
      interesting problem. I will more than happy if get the solution.

      Thanks.

      -AXM
    • WilliamGunther@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2004
        Win32::OLE?? I have no idea. I hope someone can help you.

        William Gunther
        perl -e "print chr(hex $_ + 1) foreach qw(47 64 78 20)"
        Yeah, I'm a geek....