perl installations

  • sayee3k1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003
      hai learned ones

      I am new to perl i have downloaded the perl from

      http://www.perl.com/pub/a/language/info/software.html

      and then extrated the folder on my desktop .......

      now to get going what shalll i do....

      whether i have to set the path or save it some where

      pls mail @ sayee3k1@...

      I am grateful to u for u r time and help

      ur's
      sai
    • raju sai
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 13, 2003