Beginning Perl Mailing List Test

  • WilliamGunther@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
      Hey,
      I'm Will the 'runer' of this List. I started it in October, forgot about it, and now see that there are some members. So, please converse, ask questions, I'll post some things once and a while. Help each other out.

      Will
      MedioCore.net
    • Ambrose007@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2002
        i am here but the group seems to have been pretty quite

        CF
      • WilliamGunther@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 12, 2002
          In a message dated 12/11/2002 11:38:59 PM Eastern Standard Time, Ambrose007@... writes:

          i am here but the group seems to have been pretty quite

          It is indeed. If anyone knows anywho who wants to join, tell them to send blank letter to
          beginning_perl-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. If any wants to ask a question, someone here may answer.

          Will
          MedioCore.net