Beginners in Yoga

  • runrabbit_99
    Message 1 of 591 , Feb 8 2:41 PM
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Beginners in Yoga community.
    • kimberly_goode
      Message 591 of 591 , Jan 22, 2002
        I have a lot of tapes including Kathy Smith, Ali
        McGraw and Kathy deason, all by the way are very good.
        Kathy Smiths new Yoga basics is a great beginner tape.
        She gives a lot of information on how to properly do
        poses. Kathy Deason shows modifications for those who
        are less flexible. The tape I have called Yoga for
        weight loss has four levels of modifications. Ali McGraw
        is very visually stimulating Iand I found that I
        really likes it. Got music and it really works on
        calming the mind. It's a little more advanced
        though.<br>Hope this helps.<br>Kim