Backhaus Beethoven Sonatas (mono)

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 11:13 AM
      If someone happens to have the Japanese CD set of Backhaus's monaural Beethoven Sonatas (1950-54) and would like to sell it -– or perhaps trade for some other recordings --- I'd be willing to pay WHATEVER it's worth to him(!) as well as also make copies of any old records in my collection.
      I believe the number of the set is POCL 3471-78.

      Paul (forlino@...)