361Change to Moderated Group (Temporary)

  • Richard Mathisen
    Mar 15, 2011
      To the Beethoven Sonatas Group:

      As you may have noticed, this group has been spammed repeatedly in the past few days.

      Therefore, I have reluctantly taken the step of making this a "moderated" group. That means that I have to approve any posting before it appears.

      It is my intention to approve any legitimate note. I will not censor any notes.

      This group has been very quiet recently, because I have been totally absorbed in other projects. However, I intend to re-activate the group as soon as I have a chance. Until then, I trust that this change will improve your experience with this group by eliminating most or all spam.

      Regards!

      Dick Mathisen
      Moderator
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic