Aloha, I'm organizing the pollinator symposium as part of the entomology conference in Honolulu this September 5-7th. I wanted to see if you, any of your
Dear Emily, I have been using propyl glycol in vane traps to capture bees in Australia. The only vertebrate bycatch I have had are about 5 skinks and 2 geckos.kit.prendergast
We have put out thousands of bowls. In the small 3.2 ounce bowls I have caught one baby toad once....(bad hop). In glycol traps (12 ounce cups placed on thesam_droege
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.