I happen to be going through the U of MN's undetermined Colletes right now and this looks very much like the C. kincaidii I have seen. There are other, veryclickbeetle3364
Peter- you give the correct photo angles for the genus. It is a male Colletes, to judge from the heart-shaped face and the S-shaped 2nd recurrent vein.
I think there must be something about the moss component that is important to Bumble Bees because I only hear about them nesting in boxes that have beensam_droege
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.