Thank you Rosemary: Very useful information. If you have not given your bumblebee data to Lief Richardson, you might consider that as he and others aresam_droege
Hello Sam, I've wondered about the status of B. vagans as well. I started conducting field work at Blandy Experimental Farm in Boyce, VA (as graduate studentmallalai140
All: John LaPolla (University of Maryland-Towson University) and I are working up a data set from 2 collections of bumblebees, one from the 1980s and thensam_droege
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.