Peter Raven sent this on to me a few minutes ago. PETER (B) *From:* Cafer, Anne M. (MU-Student) [mailto:amchz9@...] *Sent:* Thursday, October 22,
This has been a very interesting discussion and well-summarized as well by Sam. One last issue to bear in mind here is that at least six species of Tilia are
Sam and others- only nuance I would add is that the mannose poisoning should look like starvation, as I have read that mannose interferes with glycolysis in
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.