Hi everyone, We also did a pollen grain reference library in Quebec, Canada, available at the following link:
Dear Peter, Thanks for your feedback. I agree that Florida probably does represent the extreme distribution of *A. abrupta. *It seems that* A. abrupta* is more
Disregarding the new invasive Anothophora plumipes, I consider that the presence of any of the native Anthophora at a location in the East as a pretty goodsam_droege
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.