I think it's a Lasioglossum, which subgenus cannot be told from the image - at least not by me. Though the subgenera of Lasioglossum are in quite a poor state
Here we have some examples of pollination at 3300 M. Does someone know the current email of Dr. Chris Thompson (retired dipterologist at the Smithsonian)?
Hi everyone, We also did a pollen grain reference library in Quebec, Canada, available at the following link:
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.