... From: USDA NRCS Missouri Date: Thu, Aug 27, 2015 at 10:12 AM Subject: A Beekeeper's Dream: From Iran to Missouri To:
Rudie Kuiter is a wildlife photographer living in Seaford, Victoria, Australia. He used to work with David Attenborough. For several years he's been updating
Hi Joel, *Megachile mucida* males do not have the sharp ridge on the apex of the front femur that is seen in *M. frigida*. That character should help you
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.