It may not be possible to answer your question based on the preferred techniques and protocols of most entomologists. Perhaps Drs Cane and Frankie will weigh
Hello, all, please coment when you have time. Sam Droeges listing of 85 specialist bees (including my area of finger lakes/NY) has me wondering abouticecilliate123
I remember sticky traps being mentioned, and I just found this article, so I thought I would send it to the group. It seems for them the sticky traps workedspringmalisa
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.