Dear Bee Folk, This Blog on bees and their conservation here in South Africa might be of interest to some of you. http://ujubee.com/ Enjoy! Best regards James
Hi Idan, When I was working in southern Texas monitoring Africanized honey bee movement, one of the other scientists did find Varroa on another bee. The USDA
Hello beemonitoring list friends, It is well known that *Varroa* mite is specific to *Apis* hymenopterans. Yet, when searching the scientific literature, I
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.