On 7/20/17 1:25 PM, Parker Gambino parkergambino@... ... That looks a lot like a male of Halictus rubicundus. Knowing where it's from might help. Peace,
This bee was represented to me as *Dianthidium*. Several things don't look right with that diagnosis (seems like Halictidae to me). Can anyone confirm orparkergambino
... From: HJ Eberl Date: Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:19 AM Subject: Fwd: Two PhD Scholarships in pollination biology (fwd) To:
- Apr 4, 2006
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.