Re: [beemonitoring] Recently Introduced Bees - A Potentially Large and Unstud...

  • frozenbeedoc@cs.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 18, 2007
      Sam,

      Interesting information on the 3 new species around D.C.  We'll keep an eye out for them in PA for you as well.  Dan's got about 10 transect samples, and I've done 2.  More planned soon.

      I was down in Beltsville last week as planned, but spent all my time on honey bees.  I'll be down again this next week, but will probably use all the time to do inseminations of queens.

      What's you schedule for the week of June 11?  I'me speaking at a beekeepers group in HOward County Tuesday evening and hhave a days work of stuff at the lab.  I can stop in any time probably Mon - Thurs.  Need to learn how to wash and mount these guys.

      thanks,
      Anita
      Message 2 of 2 , May 21, 2007

        Hi Anita:

        Glad things are going so well...it will be very intersting to see what happens once we look at the specimens.

        I seem to have left my calendar at home, but I should be in for a very brief period of time that week, perhaps just enough to do a bee pinning and processing session.  I will try and get back to you tomorrow with the details of that week.

        Until tomorrow.

        sam

        Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

        Soli potestis prohibere ignes silvarum.