Re: [pac.annc] - Formal Announcement- Second Invitation PBESA Meeting in Boise, ID

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2010
      Dear Joe:

      Thanks for the heads-up on the native bee pollinator section of the ESA meetings.  I am passing the news on to colleagues at NAPPC.  As soon as I get a free moment I'll write you on other topics.

      Peter

      On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 5:35 PM, Joseph Fortier <josephfortier@...> wrote:
      HI Peter,
      There will be a Pacific branch ESA meeting in April at Boise, Idaho.  During the meeting will be a symposium on native bee pollinators (see below).  Interested?
      Cheers,
      Joe