Wanted: Bee photos

  • scott p
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2010
      Hi everybody,

      I'm making an extension bulletin to educate gardeners on native bee genera ID, and am having trouble finding photos that would be able to be published. It is for education, not profit, so we'd just be charging whatever it ends up costing to print. It will consist of common genera in Ohio. So if anyone has any good pics or knows of some helpful contacts, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks!

      Scott Prajzner

      The Ohio State University - OARDC
      1680 Madison Ave
      Wooster, OH 44691