request for information

  • barbara.abraham@hamptonu.edu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2010

      Happy New Year, all!

      I am writing to see if anyone can help me on short notice, with some ideas or references.  I am collaborating with several mathematicians and other biologists on a proposal that seeks to model the effects of climate change on habitats and organisms.  I would like to tie in my future work with native bees and pollination.  Does anyone know of any data sets or publications relating to this, particularly for the mid-Atlantic region or for blueberry pollinators?

      Thanks and apologies for the lack of “homework” on this.  I was asked to participate just before the holidays and the proposal is due on Feb. 11.

      Barb

      Barbara J. Abraham, Ph.D.

      Associate Professor

      SEEDS Ecology Chapter Advisor