Re: [beemonitoring] pin holders

  • Dave Green
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2010
      Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 8:42 AM
      Subject: [beemonitoring] pin holders

      Happy New Year to all.
      I was doing some sewing over the holidays and realized that wristbands with magnetic pin holders are already available.  Check out any fabric store.  I have a nice one with rainbow colored band.  You don't need to adapt that bolt/screw holder.  The idea is the same, just a bit different design.  There is a magnetic block, mine is rectangular, and it's flat so the pins slide right off.  If you're dextrous, you can arrange the pins in a fan or something, so they are easy to pick up, one by one.
      Anita Collins

      -Albert Einstein