Re: [beemonitoring] You Tube Video on how to net collect bees and wasps

  • Dave Green
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2009
      Looks good, Sam.  Could we put it on my pollination page?  I'd also be glad to host any other videos you do in this series.

      The page is down for repairs and renovation right now. One thing I'm planning is extensive coverage of what you are doing...

      I'm planning on adding some videos of my own as well.

      Dave Green