RE: [beemonitoring] Klutz

  • (no author)
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009
      do not feel so bad
      the grade 6 Canadian Math book of my son have a photograph of a syrphid and authors of the book  call it "bee" and wrote a small text  about bees ( a mistake).

      Julio

      To: beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com
      From: lizday44@...
      Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 03:44:51 -0500
      Subject: Re: [beemonitoring] Klutz

      You're not the only one; many collections of "bumblebees" contain
      robber flies.

      Liz D.
      Indianapolis

    • Jack Neff
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009
        Check out the cover photo of the Facts on File reprint of O'Toole and Raw's "Bees of the World" for further adventures with fake bees.

        best

        Jack

        To: beemonitoring@ yahoogroups. com