Summary of Bees of Eastern North America

    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 8:01 AM

      As part of a course on Bee Identification that Rob Jean and I taught a few weeks ago, I developed a summary of the eastern genera of bees that may be useful to beginning and intermediate bee workers.  That file is attached below.  Feel free to modify and use however you wish, if you find it useful.  I would also be interested in any suggestions for change, corrections, or modifications.

      Thank you.

      sam

      Sam Droege  Sam_Droege@...

      Beauty is truth, truth beauty - that is all
      Ye know on earth and all ye need to know

              " Ode on a Grecian Urn"
                            John Keats.
    • Dan Kjar
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1 8:15 AM
        Fantastic Sam, I will try it on my field biology students in the
        coming weeks. We are bee bowling around Ithaca this month.

        Dan