Re: [beemonitoring] A Net Spoon for Removing Bees from Bowl Traps

  • hennetjie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009
      Hi,

      Have spent hours taking pictures of bees after finding three pictures of one bee the day before showed that it has stripes (yellow and brown) on its compound eyes.

      Can anyone please tell me why that would be? The eyes also appear to be bigger than normal. Only one of the three pictures is almost clear. Was hoping to meet up with the bee on the flowers again for a clearer picture. No such luck. I do have a lot of bee pictures now... :)

      hen