RE: [beemonitoring] A Survey Design for North American Native Bees

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2009

      Thanks Terry,

      We are leaning towards 30.....who wouldn't want more bees to look at anyway!

      To Carelessness

      You led me to sling my rifle
      Over my shoulder when its bayonet was fixed
      On Leyte, in the jungle. It hit a hornets' nest
      And I fell down
      Screaming. The hornets attacked me, and Lonnie,
      The corporal, said "Soldier get off your ass!"
      Later the same day, I stepped on a booby trap
      That was badly wired. You
      Had been there too.
      Thank you. It didn't explode.

              - Kenneth Koch
      P Bees are not optional.

      From:"Griswold, Terry" <terry.griswold@...>
      To:<beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:10/26/2009 10:52 AM
      Subject:RE: [beemonitoring] A Survey Design for North American Native Bees
      Sent by:beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

      I wish the survey proposal a healthy future.   I would suggest using the 30 bowls.  There are now multiple data sets using 30 bowls in 3 colors from diverse ecosystems that could be used as baseline data.

      terry

      Terry Griswold

      USDA ARS Bee Biology & Systematics Laboratory
      Utah State University
      Logan, UT 84322-5310
      USA

      435.797.2526