It's Urgent....

  • Ted Leischner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
      Hope you get this on time ? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip United Kingdom  for a program and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced  my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable  things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by  the hotel management pending when i make payment.

      I will like you to assist me with a loan of £1,200 Pounds to sort-out  my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever  you can afford to assist me with, I'll Refund the money back to you as  soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP.
      I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
      please let me know immediately.

      Regards, Ted Leischner

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009

        Sorry everyone, looks like this fellow hacked into our listserv.  I have booted him off, but periodically we have had problems with such hackers.

        The Fly

               Oh hideous little bat the size of snot,
              With polyhedral eyes and shabby clothes,
              To populate the stinking cat you walk
              The promontory of the dead man's nose,

               Climb with the fine leg of a Duncan Phyfe
                      The smoking mountains of my food
                      And in a comic mood
                      In mid-air take to bed a wife.

               Riding and riding with your filth of hair
              On gluey foot or wing, forever coy,
              Hot from the compost and green sweet decay
              Sounding your buzzer like an urchin toy;
              You dot all whiteness with diminutive stool;
                 In the tight belly of the dead
                      Burrow with hungry head
                      And inlay maggots like a jewel.

               At your approach the great horse stomps and paws
              Bringing the hurricane of his heavy tail;
              Shod in disease you dare to kiss my hand
              Which sweeps against you like an angry flail;
              Still you return, return, trusting your wing
                      To draw you from the hunter's reach
                      That learns to kill to teach
                      Disorder to the tinier thing.

               My peace is your disaster. For your death
              Children like spiders cup their pretty hands
              And wives resort to chemistry of war.
              In fens of sticky paper and quicksands
              You glue yourself to death. Where you are stuck
                      You struggle hideously and beg;
              You amputate your leg
              Imbedded in the amber muck.

               But I, a man, must swat you with my hate,
              Slap you across the air and crush your flight,
              Must mangle with my shoe and smear your blood,
              Expose your little guts pasty and white,
              Knock your head sidewise like a drunkard's hat,
              Pin your wings under like a crow's,
              Tear off your flimsy clothes
                      And beat you as one beats a rat.

               Then like Gargantua I stride among
              The corpses strewn like raisins in the dust,
              The broken bodies of the narrow dead
              That catch the thrust with fingers of disgust.
              I sweep. One gyrates like a top and falls
              And stunned, stone blind, and deaf
              Buzzes it's frightful F
              And dies between three cannibals.

                  -  Karl Shapiro

        From:Ted Leischner <bctedl1@...>
        To:bctedl1@...
        Date:09/27/2009 04:45 PM
        Subject:[beemonitoring] It's Urgent....
        Sent by:beemonitoring@yahoogroups.com

        Hope you get this on time ? Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip United Kingdom  for a program and am having some difficulties here because i misplaced  my wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable  things were. presently my passport and my things are been held down by  the hotel management pending when i make payment.

        I will like you to assist me with a loan of £1,200 Pounds to sort-out  my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever  you can afford to assist me with, I'll Refund the money back to you as  soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP.
        I don't have a phone where i can be reached.
        please let me know immediately.

        Regards, Ted Leischner

      • Doug Yanega
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 27, 2009
          >Sorry everyone, looks like this fellow hacked into our listserv. I
          >have booted him off, but periodically we have had problems with such
          >hackers.

          Actually, not technically - this is a scam that hacks into a *real*
          e-mail account belonging to a real person, and sends out fraudulent
          messages via the valid address. In other words, Ted Leischner is
          probably a real subscriber to the list, so it was Ted who got hacked,
          not the list. I received a very similar message from a colleague's
          email account that claimed they were stranded in a hotel in Cardiff,
          Wales, and asked for a Western Union telegram payment. The same
          message was received by everyone in that colleague's e-mail address
          book.

          Evidently, someone in the UK discovered a way to hack into yahoo
          accounts, and has created a new cottage industry.

          Peace,