A tangent touches at one point

  • Parker Gambino
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Esteemed Colleagues

        I teach in a high school in Connecticut, and have a class that is environmentally-oriented, but definitely not an AP course.  We do a little bee monitoring with the bowls, and I collect more extensively with net.  We would like to get in touch with other high schools that have been monitoring bees and might have already a web persence, for possible collaboration.  In fact, there's no reason to restrict our interests to bees or even insects; my interest is for my students to connect with students elsewhere, and then see what develops.  So if you are aware of other high schools using online collaboration as part of their strategy for learning about environment, please forward contact info.  Thanks.

      Parker Gambino
      Greenwich High School
      Greenwich, CT